Touted as a supplement for boosting HGH production, GenF20 Plus promises to slow aging.
Many other HGH supplements make similar promises that fall laughably short, so why should you trust that it actually works?
How can you be sure that what you read is true, and that this anti-aging supplement is a safe bet among the hundreds of suppliers out there?
That’s what we’re here to investigate and solve for you.
First we need some background on what HGH is.
What Is HGH Anyway?
HGH is human growth hormone. This is a hormone secreted by the pituitary gland in the brain. It keeps your body young and healthy, but you produce less and less of it as you age.
HGH is responsible for the creation of new cells and mending any damaged cells.  This means it can help heal injuries quickly, as well as keep the heart and circulatory systems healthy. 
HGH also stimulates the production of collagen. Collagen helps keep your skin looking young, firm, and supple. 
HGH offers neuroprotective benefits as well, meaning it helps you retain brain function and cognition as you age. 
As you can see, having sufficient human growth hormone levels is important to keeping your mind and body in tip top shape. But some people have insufficient levels of HGH, so they don’t reap the benefits of this amazing hormone. 
When you have low levels of human growth hormone, you can experience several miserable symptoms, including:
- Cognitive issues, such as lack of attention and poor memory
- Brain fog
- Bad mood resulting in depression and anxiety
- Extreme fatigue
- Loss of muscle mass and bone density resulting in risk of injury
- Impaired cardiac function
Now you see why there’s a huge market for supplemental HGH.
Can I Buy Any HGH Supplement?
Unfortunately, there are far too many fake and impure products flooding the market.
HGH supplements can be beneficial, but only if the products are free from toxic additives and fillers.
Not every manufacturer will have the same high standards and turn out great products. You should never risk taking any sort of supplement without doing your due diligence and researching it.
You might have noticed some companies make wild claims about what their HGH supplements can do. So you may be apprehensive about using any of these supplements.
We’ve researched loads of HGH supplements and pinpointed GenF20 Plus as a highly effective and perfectly safe choice.
Let’s take an in depth look at what it is all about.
What Is This Stuff?
GenF20 Plus is formulated to boost the body’s natural secretion of HGH into the bloodstream. If you want the benefits of added HGH without using synthetics, this is a smart choice.
This supplement offers great results when used correctly. As with all things, there are benefits and drawbacks, though.
We’ll walk you through these pros and cons right now so you can determine if GenF20 Plus is the right product for you and your goals.
- Unlike many HGH supplements, GenF20 Plus has hard science behind it. It’s been clinically researched which gives you peace of mind.  Also, several renowned physicians applaud it. Among them is Dr. Steven Lamm, (Director of NYU’s Center for Men’s Health) who you may have seen on TV.
- Contains only natural ingredients that work together to bring you the benefits of HGH stimulation — without mystery synthetics
- Amino acids and herbs that keep you looking young and fresh are also in the mix
- Unlike traditional HGH medication, there’s no need for a prescription…no need for a costly doctor’s visit
- The manufacturer stand behind their product fully. If you’re not entirely satisfied with your results, there’s a risk-free, 60-day, 100% money back guarantee
- GenF20 Plus is only available for purchase online so you can’t just walk into your local store to get it
- GenF20 Plus is affordable, but certainly not cheap. That’s because it’s formulated with quality ingredients. You get what you pay for
- If you’ve already got a lot of muscle mass, GenF20 Plus won’t be very effective for you
What Are The Ingredients In GenF20 Plus?
OK, so there are lots of benefits to elevated levels of human growth hormone. And GenF20 Plus helps boost your body’s production of HGH.
Great! But what’s in GenF20 Plus that makes it work?
In GenF20 Plus, you’ll find a proprietary blend of 16 different natural ingredients, each of which is astounding on its own. But when formulated as GenF20 Plus, they work together to powerfully stimulate the production of HGH in your body.
Some of the ingredients in GenF20 Plus include:
- Astragalus Root Extract: Astragalus Root is a powerhouse herb that’s been used for centuries in traditional Asian medicine. Primarily, it stimulates the pituitary gland to release HGH. Astragalus root also improves the health of the digestive system and has been shown to benefit the immune system too. This Asian root even fires up metabolism, which gives you the energy you had when you were younger.  As if it doesn’t do enough, this root is also beneficial for keeping your mind and memory sharp. 
- Pituitary Powder: Since HGH is produced in the pituitary gland, it’s important to ensure your pituitary gland is functioning properly. If it isn’t, your HGH levels will be low. The pituitary powder contained in GenF20 Plus can help ensure your pituitary gland is operating at its best. 
- Deer Antler Velvet: Used for centuries in Chinese medicine, deer antler velvet is beloved for the benefits it provides. This ingredient can reduce fatigue, leaving you feeling more energized. Plus it has anti-aging benefits. 
- GABA: Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid is a neurotransmitter in the brain, meaning it helps the brain work and communicate with the body properly. The GABA found in GenF20 Plus also helps increase the body’s production of HGH. 
- GTF Chromium: Chromium has been shown to be beneficial for body composition. The GTF Chromium in GenF20 Plus ensures your lean muscle mass stays intact as you age. 
- Amino Acids: GenF20 Plus contains several amino acids as well. Here are a few of them and the benefits they provide:
- L-Arginine – A crucial ingredient that assists your body in building protein. Supplemental L-Arginine has been shown to amplify the benefits of exercise and encourage the release of HGH in your cells. 
- L-Glycine – The L-Glycine found in GenF20 Plus makes the pituitary gland produce more HGH. 
- L-Glutamine – Provides what’s necessary for you to have a healthy prostate. 
- L-Valine – Valine has been shown to boost metabolism, which can help you burn more fat. 
- L-Ornithine – An excellent amino acid to supplement as you age, L-Ornithine can reduce stress markers. And it can improve your sleep quality, leaving you well rested and ready to tackle the day. 
- Lysine and Glycine – Glycine is one of the simplest amino acids in our bodies, yet it powerfully stimulates the production of HGH.  When used in conjunction, Lysine can further increase the body’s production of HGH. 
- Tyrosine – Neurotransmitter function declines as we age, eroding the communication between our brain and body. This amino acid is great for reducing that decline. The Tyrosine found in GenF20 Plus can actually increase cognitive performance and reduce stress levels. 
Benefits Of Ingredients In GenF20 Plus
On their own, all of these ingredients have known benefits for the aging mind and body. They can make you feel young again, clear up that “brain fog” and reduce the visible signs of aging.
They are all remarkable on their own – but together they are a powerhouse.
The proprietary blend in GenF20 Plus is made of proven ingredients. The formula can help you naturally increase your HGH levels, and HGH is associated with results like:
- Increase in lean muscle mass
- Weight loss
- Lower body fat
- Better immune system – When levels of HGH are low in the body, many people suffer from poor health. But when HGH levels are restored, good health is, too. 
- Better sleep – When HGH has reached optimal levels in the body, people experience better sleep thanks to well regulated systems. 
- Higher metabolism – Your metabolism slows as you age, but HGH has been shown to increase even a stubborn metabolism 
- Better mood – HGH treatments have shown to improve people’s moods 
- Stronger hair and nails
- Fewer wrinkles
- Softer, more supple skin – Because HGH increases collagen levels, which smooths out skin and leaves you looking youthful and wrinkle free. 
- More energy – With increased levels of HGH, many people find they have improved stamina and can spend more time doing what they enjoy. 
- Improved cognition and memory – Research shows that HGH treatment can improve memory and cognition in people who need help. 
- Higher sex drive – With HGH supplementation, many people enjoy a much higher libido than they once did. 
Increasing and maintaining levels of human growth hormone is important if you want to look and feel like your younger self again.
Using a safe, proven supplement that encourages HGH secretion could be the key to increasing your youth and vitality.
How Do HGH Supplements Like GenF20 Plus Work?
HGH is made of 190 amino acids and is secreted by the pituitary gland.  HGH affect some cells directly and some indirectly.
When acting directly, HGH binds to receptors found on target cells. The resulting reaction between the cell’s receptors and the HGH causes different things to happen in the body.
For example, when HGH reaches the receptors on fat cells, it forces the cell to release its triglycerides while preventing it from taking on nearby lipids. Through this direct process, HGH prevents your body from storing fat.
HGH also indirectly makes the body secrete IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor hormone). IGF-1 is secreted by the liver as a response to HGH and is responsible for cellular growth. This is the hormone that helps your muscles increase in size. When indirectly responding to HGH, IGF-1 also plays a role in how your skin looks. This means that if your skin is dry and wrinkled, and your hair is flat and dull – you need the HGH boosting amino acids.
You’ve now seen that HGH plays many important roles in your health and well-being, and it’s vital for keeping you young. In recent history, the benefits of HGH were only available to people wealthy enough to afford periodic injections. These injections cost thousands of dollars each time, making them unattainable to most of us.
Some companies created synthetic forms of HGH to try to replicate what the injections provided, but synthetics don’t hold a candle to what the human body can do naturally.
With injections beyond most people’s means and synthetics being pretty useless, researchers started looking into real solutions. They’ve now discovered what can help your body release human growth hormone on its own. These are the ingredients found in GenF20 Plus.
GenF20 Plus is not synthetic HGH. Instead the ingredients in GenF20 Plus naturally encourage your pituitary gland to release your own HGH in your body.
As the human growth hormone becomes available, the pituitary will send the HGH out into the body to do what it does best. As your levels rise up to a healthier range, you can expect to feel your youth returning.
Remember that there may be hundreds of HGH products available, and while all of them are making promises about what they can do – GenF20 Plus has undergone a clinical study to verify its claims. 
How Do I Take GenF20 Plus?
Don’t let the talk of injectable HGH scare you away since that’s not how GenF20 Plus is administered.
There are two different forms of GenF20 Plus that are used in combination: a spray form and a tablet.
See? No needles involved.
The spray form of GenF20 Plus has additional HGH-boosting ingredients in it, while the tablets have a protective enteric coating.
Together, they keep the acids in your stomach from destroying the ingredients. And your body can still absorb the supplement quickly.
There are no fussy instructions or a mess, simply take the spray and the tablet together for the best results.
For tablets, the dosage is 4 per day, and the box comes with 120 tablets per box. Each box provides you with a full 30-day supply of GenF20 Plus.
The spray is just as easy to take. Just spray the liquid under your tongue and hold it in place for 30 seconds before swallowing. The bottle of liquid should also last a full 30 days.
Take them together twice a day before meals. Just take 2 tablets with 1 spray before lunch, and repeat before dinner.
Are There Risks?
Until 1994, the FDA only allowed HGH to be used medicinally by children who needed it to thrive. They eventually lifted the ban and opened the sale to everyone.
Some people worry that their muscles will grow too large, due to doping concerns in sports. The ingredients in GenF20 Plus are made to increase your body’s natural secretion of HGH not to synthetically grow you into a bodybuilder. Besides, it takes an insane amount of work to get that big — even with dangerous synthetics.
Please know though, that GenF20 Plus has not been evaluated by the FDA for its safety or efficacy. GenF20 Plus will not treat, cure, or prevent any diseases or disorders. If you are on medications, you should never take any supplements without first discussing it with your medical provider.
Disclaimer The study did not measure for a direct increase in HGH.