Our main goal in this review is to help you understand what Genf20 Plus is, its benefits to your health, and how you can easily get it.
But before we get to it, there are so many reasons as to why most people seek dietary supplements. Well, they come in all shapes and forms. It’s recorded that nearly half of all Americans take one or more dietary supplements occasionally or on a daily basis. The reason we take them is to ensure that we get all the essential or most of the essential nutrients with the aim of improving our health.
As we age, the levels of certain hormones in our bodies start to reduce. A good example is the human growth hormone, (HGH), whose levels are known to start dropping considerably, especially so after turning 30. As the years go by, our skin cells also start to age, the skin starts losing elasticity and we develop wrinkles and age spots.
At this point, we also start to experience all the damaging effects that come with age. Given the fact that most of the HGH stimulating nutrients are not naturally produced in the body, we need an effective supplement to help improve our HGH levels. The best, in this case, are all-natural dietary supplements.
This is where Genf20 Plus comes in.
What Is Genf20Plus?
This is a dietary supplement that comes in either the spray formulation or the pill form. According to the manufacturers, it contains the essential nutrients that help your body unlock its potential of producing the human growth hormone (HGH). Now that we have mentioned HGH, what are its core functions? Here are but a few:
Also known as somatotropin, the human growth hormone is secreted by the pituitary gland and is responsible for stimulating tissue growth.
HGH is also responsible for the growth and development of children. Its levels continue to rise all through puberty and then begin to dwindle at about the age of 30.
It stimulates the synthesis of proteins and is an active ingredient that also helps to improve metabolism.
They are many, but with the few mentioned functions, you now have an idea of how important the human growth hormone is to your body. Genf20 Plus, like any other dietary supplements, contains vital ingredients that make up its composition and thus its reputation. To know more about it, let’s look at its components.
Genf20 Plus uses a blend of 16 key ingredients that are inclusive of various amino acids and other very helpful ingredients.
- L-Glutamine – this is an amino acid that is vital in combating stress. It also helps in the maintenance of most of the muscular functions and other vital metabolic functions.
- L-Arginine – according to numerous clinical studies, this ingredient has shown some positive effects in triggering an increase in human HGH levels. It’s also an important ingredient that also helps to boost the immune system.
- L-Glycine – this is also an amino acid that stimulates the pituitary gland into secreting HGH.
- L-Lysine – when combined with arginine, Lysine becomes more effective in its function. It’s also an immune-boosting ingredient.
- L-Tyrosine – this is the ingredient necessary for the production of thyroxin, a hormone associated with reducing stress and fatigue, it also helps to regulate growth and metabolism.
- Astragalus Root Extract – this is an ingredient that was once used in earlier days in western medicine to improve digestion and metabolism. It strengthens the immune system as well as helping the wound to heal quickly.
- Deer Antler Velvet – this is a natural source for collagen and it contains the hormones involved in growth hormone stimulation.
- GABA – this is an ingredient classified as a neurotransmitter. It is responsible for sending the vital signals that are involved in the stimulation of HGH production.
- L-Valine – this is usually found in larger concentrations in the muscles. It’s not produced by the body and is, therefore, obtained through various supplements such as Genf20 Plus and food. It helps to balance metabolism, in growth, tissue repair, and nitrogen balance, among other benefits.
- Pituitary Anterior Power – this stimulates the pituitary and gives it the effective power of releasing the human growth hormone.
- GTF Chromium – is responsible for the transportation of glucose from the blood and into the cells.
As you can clearly see, all these are natural ingredients that will help supply all the vital nutrients necessary for the production of the insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1), its downstream precursor. Needless to mention is the fact that we cannot link the deficiency of the human growth hormone to any cause. However, it can be closely linked to genetics and other predisposing factors such as injuries to the head, a history of pituitary tumors, and radiation among others.
The deficiency of the Human Growth Hormone comes at a higher cost. Below are some common symptoms associated with the deficiency of the human growth hormone.
- Baldness (in men)
- Anxiety and depression
- Dry thin skin
- Lack of memory and difficulties in concentration
- Decreased sexual drive
- The child’s face may appear younger than those of the same age
- Delayed puberty
- Moderate chubbiness
- Slow hair growth
- Slow tooth development
How Genf20 Plus Works
Given the above-mentioned ingredients and the fact that they are all natural, it’s safe to say that this product is clinically tested and the ingredients backed by a lot of research. The ingredients therein are very much related to the abilities to encourage the production of the Human Growth Hormone.
As we had earlier mentioned, Genf20 Plus is an all natural supplement that may help to boost your HGH levels.
Here are some of the benefits of having your HGH levels improved.
1. Increased Muscle Strength:
The human growth hormone has been closely associated with improving the physical capacity through stimulating the synthesis of collagen in the tendons and in the skeletal muscles. This helps to improve performance and stability as well.
2. Better Healing Rate:
HGH is responsible for most of the growth processes that occur in the human body. This includes the regulation of vital minerals responsible for bone metabolism. This makes it possible for bone and tissue healing.
3. Enhanced Weight Loss:
Most obese individuals have lower levels of IGF-1, this is because their growth hormone stimuli release is limited. HGH is responsible for the breakdown of lipids and fatty acids.
4. Stronger Bones:
HGH is also closely associated with the regulation of bone growth and development. It, therefore, facilitates the formation and replacement of bones rapidly.
5. Reduced Risks Of Cardiovascular Diseases:
Adults with a deficiency of growth hormone are at a higher risk of experiencing cardiovascular ailments because they may also have a higher body mass.
6. Improved Sexual Drive
The human growth hormone helps in sexual maturation and in the male reproductive functions. An increased level of HGH may, therefore, help to improve penile erection
Because of the anti-aging properties, more women are now taking HGH-boosting supplements to help with blemishes and age spots. Unlike in men, women may start to notice the signs of HGH deficiency earlier. This is usually in their late 20s when their skin will start to get dry, develop wrinkles, get belly fat, and thin hair.
Men begin to experience the effects of aging in their early 30s. This may be manifest in baldness, general weakness, memory loss, and loss of libido. All these are the mere signs of HGH deficiency. Men who go through HGH treatment may experience healthier, stronger hair, tighter skin, and corrected erectile dysfunction.
This is the reason as to why this product comes highly recommended. Nevertheless, it’s important to note that results may vary from one individual to the other.
In addition to this, one needs to also consult with their doctors because of issues to do with dosages, allergic reactions, and issues to do with other underlying medical conditions.
Your doctor may also recommend other ways of increasing HGH naturally. These may involve:
- Liver detox
- Vitamin C
- High-intensity exercises
- Getting enough sleep.
How Do I Use Genf20 Plus?
The supplement is taken orally. According the the official site, the best way to take Genf20 is 1-4 pills a day with a whole glass of water.
How Much Does It Cost?
Genf20 Plus can be bought through their official website where you may also benefit from a variety of discounts and coupons. A bottle of Genf20 plus oral spray costs $39.99 whereas a pack of 120 pills costs $ 59.99.
We found customers get to save more when they buy more since there’s a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6-month supply package of the supplement.
What Is Their Return Policy?
The manufacturer guarantees you a 60-day money back guarantee minus the shipping charges on the products acquired. It is also what they call a two month “free” trial.
After taking Genf20 Plus, you may witness positive transformations with other additional healthy changes when combined with lifestyle changes. However, results may vary from person to person.
Given the fact that the aging process is a natural part of life, you may opt to age gracefully. One way to do this is to always ensure that you are on a healthy diet, change your lifestyle with a healthy approach towards it, and exercise as often as you can.
Remember, taking healthy and natural supplements is not enough by itself. But for you to regain and restore your healthier younger you, you’ll need to replenish the right levels of HGH back to where they were in your glory days.