Touted as a supplement for boosting HGH production, GenF20 Plus makes several promises including the promise to slow aging.
Many other companies that make HGH supplements have made similar promises that have fallen woefully short, so how can you trust that the promises made by the makers of GenF20 Plus are genuine?
How can you be sure that what you read is honest, and that among the hundreds of suppliers out there, that GenF20 Plus is your best bet?
Well, that’s why we’re here.
Before anything else, though, what is HGH?
What Is HGH Anyway?
HGH is human growth hormone. This is a hormone secreted by the pituitary gland in the brain.
Responsible for the creation of new cells and mending any cells that are damaged, HGH plays an important role in the human body.  Because of the way HGH works, it can also help to quickly heal injuries as well as keep the heart and circulatory systems healthy. 
Also, human growth hormone can stimulate the production of collagen. Collagen helps keep your skin looking young, soft, and supple.  HGH offers neuroprotective benefits to the brain as well meaning it can help you retain brain function and cognition as you age. 
As you can see, there are many solid benefits to having sufficient human growth hormone levels in the body. Too many people have insufficient levels of HGH so they don’t reap the benefits of this wonderful hormone. 
When a person has low levels of human growth hormone, they can experience several unpleasant symptoms, including:
- Cognitive issues, such as lack of attention and loss of memories
- Brain fog
- Poor mental well-being resulting in depression and anxiety
- Extreme fatigue
- Loss of muscle mass and bone density
- Cardiac function impairment
So now, maybe you can see why there’s a great market for supplemental HGH.
Can I Buy Any HGH Supplement?
Unfortunately, there are far too many fake and impure products glutting the market.
HGH supplements can be beneficial to those who use them but only if the products are not filled with toxic additives and fillers.
You can’t expect that every manufacturer will have the same high standards and turn out great products and you should never risk taking any sort of supplement without doing your due diligence and researching it.
You might have noticed some companies making wild claims about what their HGH supplements can do for people so you could be apprehensive about using any of these supplements as a result.
We doubled down on GenF20 Plus as a highly effective and perfectly safe supplement but what’s it all about?
What Is GenF20 Plus?
GenF20 Plus has been formulated to boost the body’s natural secretion of HGH into the bloodstream. If you want the benefits of added HGH without using synthetics, GenF20 Plus makes a smart choice.
This supplement can offer you great results when used correctly. As with all things, there are benefits and drawbacks, though.
We’ll walk you through these pros and cons right now so you can determine if GenF20 Plus is the right product for you and your goals.
- GenF20 Plus is not a typical supplement with no science behind it. Instead, the claims of GenF20 Plus have been researched at a clinical level so you have peace of mind with your purchase.  Also, several well-known physicians believe in GenF20 Plus, including one who you’ll often see on TV, Dr. Steven Lamm
- GenF20 Plus contains several ingredients that work together to bring you the benefits of HGH stimulation without ever touching synthetics
- Amino acids and herbs that are beneficial to keeping you looking young and fresh are also present in the mix
- Unlike traditional HGH medication, with GenF20 Plus there’s no need for a prescription so no need for a doctor’s visit either
- The makers of GenF20 Plus stand behind their product fully. If you’re not entirely satisfied with your results, there’s a risk-free 60-day 100% money back guarantee
- GenF20 Plus is only available for purchase online so you can’t just walk into your local store to buy some
- Typical of most supplemental products, GenF20 Plus is certainly not cheap
- If you’ve already got a lot of muscle mass in place, GenF20 Plus won’t be very effective for you
What Are The Ingredients In GenF20 Plus?
OK, so there are a lot of benefits to elevated levels of human growth hormone and GenF20 Plus helps kick your body into gear when it comes to producing HGH.
Great! But what is in GenF20 Plus that does this?
Glad you asked!
In GenF20 Plus, you’ll find a proprietary blend of 16 different ingredients. Each of these is a power ingredient on their own, but when formulated as GenF20 Plus, they work together to stimulate the production of HGH in your body.
Some of the ingredients you will find in GenF20 Plus will include:
Astragalus Root Extract
- Astragalus Root is an herb that has been used for centuries in traditional Asian medicine. It is used to improve the health of the digestive system and has been shown to be beneficial to the immune system. Astragalus Root has also been found to stimulate the pituitary gland, encouraging it to release HGH. Additionally, this Asian root is good for firing up the metabolism, which gives you the energy you had when you were younger.  Additionally, this root is beneficial for keeping your mind and memory sharp. 
- Since HGH is produced in the pituitary gland, it makes sense to ensure your pituitary gland is functioning properly. If it isn’t your HGH levels will be low. The pituitary powder contained in GenF20 Plus can help ensure your pituitary gland is operating as it should. 
Deer Antler Velvet
- Used for centuries in Chinese medicine, deer antler velvet is beloved for the benefits it provides. This ingredient can reduce fatigue so you feel more energized and it provides anti-aging benefits. 
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid is a chemical in the brain that acts as a neurotransmitter, meaning it helps the brain work properly and communicate with the body as it should. The GABA found in GenF20 Plus also helps improve the body’s production of HGH. 
- Chromium has been shown to be beneficial for body composition. The GTF Chromium in GenF20 Plus can help ensure your lean muscle mass stays intact as you age. 
There are several amino acids contained in GenF20 Plus as well. Here are a few of them as well as the benefits they provide.
- L-Arginine – Another beneficial ingredient used in GenF20 Plus is L-Arginine. This is an amino acid that assists your body in building protein. Supplemental L-Arginine has been shown to compound the benefits of exercise and generate the release of HGH in your cells. 
- L-Glycine – This is another amino acid. The L-Glycine found in GenF20 Plus encourages the pituitary gland to produce more Human Growth Hormone. 
- L-Glutamine – Benefits from L-Glutamine provide what is necessary for you to have a healthy prostate. 
- L-Valine – In studies, Valine has been shown to increase metabolic levels which can help enhance the rate at which you burn fat. 
- L-Ornithine – This amino acid is excellent for people as they age. The L-Ornithine in GenF20 Plus can reduce stress markers and increase the quality of sleep you get, leaving you feeling well rested and ready to tackle the day. 
- Lysine and Glycine – Glycine is one of the simplest amino acids in our bodies, and it has been shown to stimulate the production of HGH.  When used in conjunction with other HGH stimulating amino acids, Lysine can also increase the body’s production of HGH. 
- Tyrosine – This amino acid is great for reducing the decline in neurotransmitter function. The Tyrosine found in GenF20 Plus can also increase cognitive performance and reduce stress levels. 
Benefits Of Ingredients In GenF20 Plus
On their own, all of these ingredients can bring remarkable benefits for you and your health. They can make you feel young again, wipe away that brain fog and reduce the signs of aging.
Since they are all so fabulous on their own – think of how great they could be when they are combined!
When using GenF20 Plus, all of these benefits and more can be found due to the proprietary blend of these proven ingredients.
Some benefits associated with HGH might include:
- Increase in lean muscle mass
- Weight loss
- Better immune system – When levels of HGH are low in the body, many people suffer from poor health. Fortunately, when HGH levels are restored, it seems that good health is, too. 
- Lower body fat
- Better sleep – When HGH has reached optimal levels in the body, people experience better sleep thanks to regulated systems. 
- Higher metabolism – Your metabolism slows as you age, but HGH has been shown to increase a stubborn metabolism 
- Better mood – HGH treatments have shown to improve people’s moods 
- Stronger hair and nails
- Fewer wrinkles
- Soft, supple skin – Because HGH has been shown to increase collagen levels, it smooths out the skin leaving it looking youthful and wrinkle free. 
- Higher levels of energy – With increased levels of HGH, many people found that they were able to keep going longer thanks to improved stamina. 
- Improved cognition and memory – Research shows that HGH treatment can improve memory and cognition in people who need help. 
- Higher sex drive – With HGH supplementation, many people found that they had a much higher libido than they once did. 
Increasing and maintaining levels of human growth hormone in your body is important if you want to thwart the signs of aging while looking and feeling better.
Using a supplement that encourages HGH secretion can go a long way to increasing your youth and vitality.
How Do HGH Supplements Like GenF20 Plus Work?
HGH is made of 190 amino acids and secreted by the pituitary gland.  HGH can affect cells directly or indirectly.
When acting directly, HGH binds to receptors found on target cells. The resulting reaction between the cell’s receptors and the HGH causes things to happen in the body. For example, when HGH reaches the targets on fat cells it forces the cell to release the contained triglycerides while preventing the fat cell from taking on nearby lipids. Through this direct process, HGH prevents your body from storing fat.
HGH also makes the body secrete the insulin-like growth factor hormone. IGF-1 is secreted by the liver as a response to HGH. IGF-1 is responsible for cellular growth. This is also the hormone that helps muscles to increase in size. When indirectly responding to HGH, the IGF-1 plays a role in how your skin looks. This means that if your skin is dry and wrinkled, and your hair is flat and dull – you need the HGH boosting amino acids in your life.
You’ve now seen that HGH plays many important roles in your health and well-being, and it is vital for keeping you young. In recent history, the benefits of HGH could only be had by people wealthy enough to afford periodic injections of the hormone. These injections could cost thousands of dollars each time, making them out of reach for most people.
Some companies set out to create synthetic forms of HGH to try to replicate what the injections provided, but synthetics can never truly come close to what the body can do naturally.
With injections beyond most people’s means, and synthetics being unpopular, researchers started looking into how to help. After many years, they discovered things that can help your body to release human growth hormone on its own. There are many ingredients found in GenF20 Plus that are associated with increasing the natural secretion of HGH in your body.
GenF20 Plus is not putting synthetic HGH into your body. Instead the ingredients in GenF20 Plus work to encourage your pituitary gland to stimulate the natural release of HGH in your body.
When you take the GenF20 Plus supplement, the ingredients will trigger your pituitary gland to start creating more HGH. As the human growth hormone becomes available, the pituitary will send the HGH out into the body to do what it does best. As your levels begin to rise back into an acceptable range, you can expect to feel your youth returning.
Remember that there may be hundreds of HGH products available, and while all of them are making promises about what they can do – GenF20 Plus has undergone a clinical study to verify its claims. 
How Do I Take GenF20 Plus?
Don’t let the talk of injectable HGH scare you away since that’s not how GenF20 Plus is administered.
There are two different forms of GenF20 Plus. You can use it in a spray form or take it as a capsule.
The spray form of GenF20 Plus has additional HGH-boosting ingredients in it.
GenF20 Plus capsules have a protective enteric coating. This keeps the acids in your stomach from destroying the ingredients inside the capsule, but your body can still quickly absorb the supplement.
Simple to use, there are no fussy instructions or a mess to be made when using GenF20 Plus. Either form is easy to use, one isn’t better than the other. Which one you use depends on your personal preference.
If you choose the capsules, it is suggested that you take them with meals. Lunch and dinner are best. The dosage is 4 capsules per day, and the bottle comes with 120 capsules in it. Each bottle provides you with a full 30-day supply of GenF20 Plus.
If you instead choose to use the spray, it is also easy to take. Just spray the liquid under your tongue and hold it in place for 30 seconds before swallowing. Do this twice a day before meals. The bottle of liquid should also last a full 30 days.
When used individually, the GenF20 spray and capsules are effective. You can combine them and experience even more benefits, too.
Are There Risks?
The FDA has placed warnings on HGH supplements, so many people think that GenF20 Plus has risks associated with it as well.
Until 1994, the FDA only allowed HGH to be used medicinally by children who needed it to thrive. They lifted the ban and opened the sale to everyone in the 90s though.
People also worry that their muscles will grow too large, due to doping concerns in sports. The ingredients in GenF20 Plus are made to increase your body’s natural secretion of HGH not to synthetically grow you into a body builder.
Please know though, that GenF20 Plus has not been evaluated by the FDA for its safety or efficacy. GenF20 Plus will not treat, cure, or prevent any diseases or disorders. If you are on medications, you should never take any supplements without first discussing it with your medical provider.
The study did not measure for a direct increase in HGH.