There are a handful of clinical studies and research on the importance of human growth hormone and how it’s closely associated with the rest of the bodily functions as well as how its levels affect the natural process of aging. It is remarkable how this hormone declines as we age and then all those negative transitions that happen thereafter.
However, once this balance is reset and the HGH levels raised, one can see almost immediate results. This is how important the human growth hormone is to the body.
What Are Some of the Core Functions of HGH?
For you to maintain the proper proportion between fat tissue and muscle mass, experience uninhibited drive for sex, and still maintain your energy levels, you’ll require a steady balance and sufficient supply of HGH.
The human growth hormone helps to regulate your body fluids and also plays a huge role in the metabolism
of fats and sugars. This works both ways, keeping you energetic and helping your heart to pump healthy. Other benefits of somatotropin
- A more youthful appearance
- Fat loss
- Boosted sex drive
- More energy
- Positive emotional outlook
For these and other reasons, most of us turn to Human Growth Hormone Supplements to try and bring back the proper levels of HGH. One such supplement is Genf20 Plus.
What’s GenF20 Plus?
This is a dietary supplement product that claims to contain a blend of effective ingredients to help boost your body’s ability to produce the human growth hormone. It comes in both the pill and spray form. This product stimulates your pituitary gland
– that small organ at the base of your brain – to release HGH. This may be for various reasons. First, it may be due to the energy requirements or secondly, to accomplish some vital bodily functions. But are there any reported dangers from taking Genf20 plus?
GenF20 Plus Side Effects
Most synthetic human growth hormone supplements may contain unpleasant side effects
on your health. This may include high blood pressure, carpal tunnel syndrome, joint pains, and water retention. These effects may subject to the dangers of other medical conditions.
In some cases, the use of synthetic human growth hormone has been associated with diabetes. This is because taking synthetic HGH supplements may cause a rise in your insulin levels that may result in diabetes symptoms.
Let’s take a look at the ingredient list indicating the effect of each and every one of them.
- GABA – no side effects and no known allergies.
- L-Valine – no side effects and no known allergies.
- GTF Chromium – rare effects but may include stomach irritation
- L-Ornithine – no side effects and no known allergies.
- L-Tyrosine – no side effects and no known allergies.
- L-Glutamine – no side effects and no known allergies.
- Colostrum – no side effects and no known allergies.
- Pituitary (Anterior) Powder – no side effects and no known allergies.
One thing to note, however, unlike many synthetic HGH supplements, GenF20 Plus happens to be an all-natural dietary supplement with little to zero side effects to worry about. Nevertheless, with results varying from person to person, one would also expect some mild effects. These may include:
- Mild stomach upsets
Most of these mild effects will only affect a very small percentage of users. Needless to mention is this formulation is safer than the conventional HGH injections. In addition to this, it doesn’t suppress your HGH production as the injections would.
It should be noted that GenF20 Plus may not be as effective as synthetic injections and/or meant to be a replacement for prescribed medication.
Before you start off with any supplements
, it’s always wise to consult with your physician for further tests. They may also advise you accordingly especially if you have other underlying medical conditions or have allergies.